Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Survey

Today I designed a survey for the people who signed up for lunchtime yoga! Here are the questions.
The only reason I asked about male and Female was to be able to view the differences in answers. Bad idea? By the way - the class appears to be about 40% men! Things that make you go Hmmm

Lunchtime Yoga Survey

1. I am

2. Tell me about your physical conditioning program. Remember its anonymous! You can select multiple answers.

3. My experience with yoga includes the following:

4. Why did you sign up for Lunchtime yoga?

5. What are you seeking in a yoga class?

6. We will practice Yoga for 50 minutes. How would you like to feel when you leave class? Choose an answer or write your own.

*

7. Do you have any physical injuries or limitations? If so, please plan to discuss them with me prior to class.

*

8. Class is scheduled Mondays at 12 noon
We are also adding a second class on Fridays at 12 noon.
Which day would you prefer?

9. If you have any questions about Lunchtime yoga you can ask them here and I will answer them in class - or you can email, call or stop by my office.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers