Monday, January 18, 2010

Teachers - staying in the moment

I learned the hard part of teaching at work today. It was hard to "be there" for class because I was distracted by my work. There was a lot going on today and I had a tough morning. I moved down to class rather abruptly. I would imagine that teachers have felt this. I was not entirely checked in.

I taught the power mod's at the beginning - that went great. Several people were using them and I think they got a lot from it.

The class itself was fine - but I have this image of watching myself move through the class from outside of myself. Know what I mean? Have you experienced this?

So - anyway. That was then. Moving on. Moved on. Thanks for listening!

David
PS - Read more on staying in the moment over at Bending Toward the light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers